Sunday, June 27, 2010

A sale at The Cutting Cafe and a pic of my Grandson that is visiting



Have you ever seen someone cheesein' it so big?? LOL!! This is my six year old grandson JJ that is visiting from KY right now, and he's the reason I've been absent from blogging all month. This isn't a great pic as the filtered sun light that is shining on his head makes him look like he's got a VERY bad hair cut! LOL! He's here until Saturday, and then he's headed back to KY with his mom. And of course we will miss him terribly.

I also wanted to let you know about a "Two for 1" sale that is going on right now over at The Cutting Cafe. From now until midnight on Monday night (Pacific time), for each set you purchase, you can get another set of the same or lesser value for FREE! So if you've been waiting to go shopping, now is the time!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment