Thursday, November 13, 2008

Going Global

I, apparently along with many others in the blog world, was smitten with Andrea of Hula Seventy's house tour on Cafe Mom this week.

The house is brimming with unique collections, and it is lovely in its cozy, inviting and livable design. As you can imagine, I was extremely excited by the collection of globes in her home!



Then, as I was cruising through flickr looking for globe images, I came across these. I admired the collections, and then I realized- um, yep... these are Andrea's too!


girlhula's flickr

I searched through her flickr to see if there were any more home photos. There were. Including the image below... yes, globes & maps! Love.

girlhula's flickr

I also love this image by Anne Ruthmann Photography. It is such an incredibly fun photo and certainly leaves me wanting to know more about the wedding.

Anne Ruthmann Photography

Lastly, I don't know what or where this is (ok, the tag says Maine, but I don't know the details.) However, a globe of this size? Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment