Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Popcorn the bear wishing you a merry christmas


Popcorn is back for one more appearance before I move on to other projects.  Popcorn and his anonymous bear friend have been joined by a cute little duck to sing Christmas carols.  I wonder if they realize with one more character they could be Barbershop Quartet... Just sayin'.


If you guessed that these Christmas cards are for my friend Ruth you would be correct.  I took them to her on Tuesday and she was very excited to see her Popcorn cards. I think when all is said and done she will have about 12 cards; for some reason I manage to mess up one out of every four....


I used one of my favorite like of SEI Christmas papers on this card as well as a Stampin' Up stamp and punch.  I finished the card with ribbon and a button before adding pop dots to POP the bear image.

Don't forget that I have AMY CHOMAS sponsored blog candy to give away on Thursday.... Sign up under the blog hop post from Monday.  Also, do go by and check out all of Amy's amazing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment