Sunday, August 29, 2010

ARE YOU REALLY JUST 40%?

Are You Really Just 40%?
by Bluecloud

Decisions should be made. Choices should be done. But a lot of things need to be considered. Each one should be carefully weighed. Which ones are more compelling? Which of the options is better than the other?

On each day of our lives we are trapped with making decisions. It’s usually this or that. We can never choose both. We have to at least pick one and make the most out of that choice. Before making choices, we tend to lay down all the cards. The pros and the cons are equally laid to see which outweighs the other.

Is there a need to go? What holds me from going? I guess I know you are a big part of that. The fear that happiness may not be there is quite daunting. I’ll never leave for a place I know that I won’t be happy. Leaving has always been an option but the idea of not having to go really heightens. I don’t want to leave since because of various reasons – 30% is the uncertainty of life, 30% is family and 40% is YOU. But are you really just 40%? Maybe I’m just fooling myself that you are just 40 well indeed you are something more. Or maybe, just maybe, you’re the only reason why I can’t….

No comments:

Post a Comment