Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stationary box card set from The Cutting Cafe made with Tilda by Magnolia stamps

This set is for sale in my etsy shop. Happy Easter everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful day filled with lots of fun! This is a really fun set of cards that is going to make a pretty cool gift (at least I think so!). The AMAZING box is from The Cutting Cafe, which is having an awesome TWO FOR ONE sale that is going on until midnight on Tuesday, April 14th! For every set you purchase, you can get one of equal or lesser value for FREE!
This stationary set is so amazing! It comes with the box, card templates, and even envelope templates with liners!! How cool is that??!! For this particular set, I just used the box, but I can't wait to use the card templates with the envelopes and liners too! The box will hold up to six standard A2 cards and envelopes! I only put five because they're pretty thick with embellishments. The box top comes where you can cut it out solid, or with three different cutouts, the rectangle (like this one), round, or frame. I just lined the opening with a sheet of acetate so you could see the cards on the inside.

To make this set, I used stamps from Magnolia-licious. Two of them are from the brand new Chasing Butterflies collection that is now available for preorder. All of them are stamped, colored with my Copic markers, and cut out and popped up for dimension. The only exception to that one is Tilda with balloons. All of the ovals were cut out with my nestabilites, and most were embossed with my Cuttlebug and swiss dots embossing folder. The paper is by DCWV and cardstock is Bazzil. The little tags are from a Cuttlebug die. So now I'll just hush up and let you look through the individual cards. Hope you like them!
















Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I hope you and your family are having a Blessed Easter holiday. Please be sure and visit The Cutting Cafe to take advantage of the awesome sale!! And don't forget to visit Magnolia-licious for your Magnolia stamps! They have the best selection in North America, and offer free shipping for any order in the US and Canada! Thanks again and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment