Thursday, April 16, 2009

A gift for your shower - Peggy Loves Vintage

YAY!!! We made it to Friday! WAHOO!! LOL! It's the little things, right? :) Hope you all are getting some nice spring weather, and have a wonderful weekend planned! The weather here is supposed to be absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to get out and enjoy it. We have had the full spectrum of weather this week. It went from 70 deg last weekend, to snow and icy cold weather mid week, back to close to 80 by the end of this weekend. Oh my! LOL!

This card was made with an adorable image from Peggy Loves Vintage. Peggy is my sister, and she collects vintage cards and then scans them onto cd's for all of us crafters to use in our projects. This is another one of those "15 minute cards" ! I used scraps out of my bin, printed off one of the adorable images from Peggy Loves Vintage, popped it onto a scalloped background and embellishedwith a few photo corners and a ribbon. Easy Peasy!!


If you love vintage images, I promise you will LOVE Peggy's shop!! Hop on over there and take a look at the huge variety of images she has available. You will not be disappointed! This card will soon be available in my etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment