Saturday, April 18, 2009

Card for mom with Tilda by Magnolia

Oh my gosh....I just finished watching the movie "Marley and Me". I'm tellin ya....I sobbed like a baby, but what a great movie! I loved it! If you watch it, be sure and have some tissues close by! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! The weather is beautiful and I'm loving every minute of it! I actually got to wear capris today! YAY!! Here's a card I put together for Mother's Day, but it could actually be used for any day for your mom, mother-in-law, or mother figure in your life. To make it I used FIVE, yes FIVE Magnolia stamps! I think that's a record for me! LOL!
This was my very first shot at masking, so please tell me, how did I do??? I masked the shabby chic fence and stamped the spring tree. WOOHOO! I was so proud! LOL! Tilda, along with the new bench, and the sun, were all stamped and cut out. The bench is popped up off the card and so is Tilda of course. The Magnolia stamps are available at Magnolia-licious. I came soooo close to try airbrushing the background in blue for the first time ever, but was too afraid. Now I definitely wish I had. The background is WAY too flat for me. Oh well...can't win them all, huh?

The oval sentiment stamp is from an awesome HUGE set of downloadable stamps "ALL ABOUT MOM" that is available at The Cutting Cafe'. This set is amazing and I can't wait to use it more. I stamped the Magnolias with my Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers. The DP is Enchanted Forest by Imaginisce, and cardstock is Bazzill. That pretty pink pearl in the center of the bow is by Kaiser.


There's a big special going on right now over at The Cutting Cafe'! Of you purchase the ALL ABOUT MOM stamp set, you get to choose two other sets of Regina's stamps FOR FREE!!! That's right....FOR FREE!! The special runs through midnight Tuesday, so be sure and pop over there and take advanctage of it.
That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by to see me, and hope to see you back again soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment