Thursday, October 16, 2008

Three Elements {Cal-a-Vie}

Since I didn't post an entry for Wedding Wednesday yesterday, I thought I'd post a Three Elements today.

A few days ago, Joni posted about Cal-a-Vie, a spa in southern California. Looking through the photos, I was struck by how lovely the Chapel was, and I immediately wanted to incorporate it into an inspiration board.

The first inspiration board is lush with shades of yellow, orange, and green and features lemons (and some oranges) in the decor. As I said before, I love fruit incorporated into a wedding!

The second board is more muted than the first and features natural linen accented by chocolate brown and lavender. While I can't say that lavender is my most favorite color, when I saw the agapanthus in the photo of the entry to Cal-a-Vie, I knew that it would be a perfect shade for one board.

The three elements incorporated this week are:



Cal-a-Vie Inspiration Board 1
Row 1: L to R- Cal-a-Vie via Cote de Texas, Adrienne Page via Snippet & Ink, KT Merry Photography via Southern Weddings
Row 2: Fete, Gentl & Hyers, Blue Nalu Photography via Southern Weddings, John Partridge
Row 3: The Paper Pony, Jamie Hammond via Snippet & Ink, Mark Lund
Row 4: Kristi Blunt, Wedding Style Guide, Ariella Chezar, KT Merry Photography via Southern Weddings


Cal-a-Vie Inspiration Board 2
Row 1: L to R- Cal-a-Vie via Cote de Texas, Mark Lund, Our Labor of Love
Row 2: Ashely Garmon, Nicolangela, Marisa Holmes via The Bride's Cafe, Gentl & Hyers
Row 3: Cal-a-Vie via Cote de Texas, Pia Jane Bijkerk, Ashley Garmon
Row 4: A Desert Fete via Once Wed, Ryan Phillips, Sherman Chu via The Bride's Cafe, John Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment