Sunday, October 5, 2008

Apple Crisp


I finally made the apple crisp I have been craving for over a week! I tried a new recipe, though, and I am not sure that I was 100% crazy about it (I like the other recipe I've used better.) My husband, however, loved it.



I was intrigued by the inclusion of maple syrup and pecans, which I did like in the recipe, yet I wasn't completely sold on the final outcome. I think I'll try this one again with a few tweaks.


Oh, and I chose to make it in a larger baking dish, as opposed to the individual ramekins the recipe indicated.


So, for now, I am still on the hunt for the perfect apple crisp recipe. Do you have a favorite? If so, I'd love to hear it!

*Sorry the photo quality isn't the greatest, especially the last one!

** I wish I'd had this or this to wear while I was baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment