Sunday, November 22, 2009

You're Tea-riffic featuring 60's Magnolia Tilda

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! This is one of the Magnolia-licious raining cards I sent out last month and never posted. Both of these stamps are from the Yummy For Your Tummy collection that is available right now at Magnolia-liciouss! I used #385 60's Tilda and #627 tea cup all colored with Copic markers. The circles were cut out with Nestabilities and I did some machine stitching as well as some faux stitching. I cut the hanger off the tea pot charm and glued it to the center of the word circle which was created on the computer. Added some silk ribbon with a big old button, and this one was done!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment