Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jetsetter

I've visited the Jetsetter branch of Gilt Groupe a few times and it really makes me want to plan a romantic getaway with the hubby. I know... we just got back from Istanbul, but that was traveling and exploring... not relaxing. Next trip we go on, I want to kick my feet up and relax with my honey. There are some very good lodging deals on Jetsetter. Luxury hotels with deep discounts. Still spendy, but if you're going to splurge, might as well get the discount. If you're more into splurging on travel than clothes, Jetsetter might be the ticket for you. Here are some current sales:



Hotel de Crillon in Paris




The Lodge at Torrey Pines, Southern California


Some upcoming sales:




I think this would be a great place to get deals on romantic getaways for special occasions, a honeymoon, anniversary... or just to escape. I'm telling the hubby. *wink*
You can join through invitation HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment