Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Rose by any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet


The challenge for the week over at the Bitten by the Bug blog is to use the ROSE from Indie Art in a design of our choosing. Being me, I went with yet another Valentine's card.


This card was cut with a modified version of Jen's doily edge cricut cut file (I made adjustments and turned her edge work into a card), pretty pink papers, pink ribbons and rick-rack, and of course a tag from the Cutting Cafe's printable stamps (have you checked out the cutting cafe yet? Click the link in the name and go see for yourself how wonderful printed stamps can be.... GO!).


I topped off the design with a BasicGray valentine rub-on. I love the long narrow shape of this card, and I hope my mom will too. Shhhh! Don't tell her.


And finally a note to William - thank you for providing me a title for this week's project. Your body of work could provide me with a life time of titles. Go Shakespeare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment